Newborn / Pediatric CPAP Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Ventilation Support System
Neonatal continuous positive airway pressure support system with nasal or nasal congestion CPAP (Nasal-CPAP) will continue to positive air flow into the airway CPAP ventilator. Refers to the spontaneous breathing conditions, the patient should have a stable respiratory drive force and the appropriate tidal volume, in the entire breathing cycle of artificial imposition of a certain degree of positive airway pressure, which is conducive to prevent airway collapse, increase the functional residual capacity , Improve lung compliance, and improve oxygenation. In this mode, the ventilator only maintains a certain positive airway pressure, without mechanical ventilation. For spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
- Able to give the baby a safe and controllable oxygen concentration.
- It is possible to effectively maintain the functional residual capacity.
- Can help reduce the breathing done by the baby.
- Can reduce the need for invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Able to give the baby a better wet gas.
- Can significantly reduce the incidence of chronic pneumonia (CLD).
- Can improve some of the lung physiological indicators, such as height, weight and so on.
CPAP pressure generator
- With the CPAP pressure bar it is easy to set the shock pressure from 3 to 250px water column.
- Automatic water level adjustment mechanism to ensure constant CPAP pressure levels.
- Removable water tank can keep the CPAP from being interrupted.
- Venti lation mode ( MODE) - CPAP (BUBBLE CPAP) mode.
- The scope of application - Applicable to spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
- Flow regulation LPM - 0 LPM-1 0 LPM (Varies in different Air - Oxygen blender) .
- Oxygen concentration O2% - 21% -100%
- CPAP pressure - 300 Pa – 1000 Pa (3 cm H2O - 10 cm H2O).
- Pressure warning - Sound alarm (Pneumatic alarm).
- Indicator light - On indicates that the device is in operation.
- Working noise - Not more than 55dB (A).
- Gas input - Medical oxygen 0.3MPa-0.4MPa.
- Power supply - Ac 220V ± 22V , 50Hz ± 1Hz.