SST range of Tiana -DX open care system allow you to efficiently care and provide advance warming capabilities while using one touch operations to simplify procedures. Advance microprocessor controlled system with self check on the electronic circuitry skin / air / manual control.
Control Panel :
- The Tiana -DX Open care system comes complete with automatic manual and baby(Servo) modes.
- In addition, the Skin/ Air temperature display is larger than other set temperature display. Skin temperature display can be converted form ºC to ºF by the push of a button. A big LCD is provided for more information and visualizations of the heater power in manual and servo modes. A full complement of alarms provides safety and convenience, with both audible and visual indicators in the event of -
- High Temp./ Low Temp.
- System Fail
- Probe Failure
- Power Failure
- Heater fail/ ON (Optional) Only Visual alarm provided
- Heater Assembly - The heater assembly located above the centre of the support structure consists of an integral examination light and a 650 watts heating system (Silica or quartz / Ceramic Heater) for quick warming and even distribution of heat on the baby bed. The heater can be swiveled in either direction for taking X-ray and doing procedures.
- Air Mode (Optional) - The system comes with air sensor. This is added security cover with exclusive feature of switching OFF the heater in case the AIR temperature goes above 39oC irrespective of what the skin temperature is at the time of event.
- Manual Mode - The System automatically starts heating from 40% in manual mode and the same can be changed through setting up to 100%. The system automatically converts from servo mode to manual mode in case of probe failure thus providing nonstop working of the unit.
- Baby Bed - The spacious baby bed incorporates easy drop down/ fold down glasses for maximum access to the patient. Optional ; X- Ray facility is provided below the baby bed for taking X- ray of the baby without disturbing.
- The First Breath - The open care system combines virtually all the technology a caregiver may need in situation needed for resuscitation. The neonate can be supplied with a constant oxygen flow through the oxygen humidifier when connected to an oxygen cylinder / wall unit. The motorized slow suction can be used with a simple flip of a switch. A digital apgar time is standard, which signals when 1, 5 and 10 minutes have elapsed.
- Castors - The system is fitted with 4" high quality castors having brakes in front 2 castors.
- Optional - Antistatic castors
- Storage - The unit comes fitted with two drawer system which slides out for keeping consumables.
- Phototherapy Unit (Optional) - The unit can be fitted with LED phototherapy unit or CFL under surface phototherapy unit.
- Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. As manufacturers we reserve the right to change / modify any / all the specification due to philosophy continuous upgradation.
Additional Features :
If needed the unit can be programmed by the user itself for any of the following features -
- Count up / Down Timer.
- Check baby Alarm.
- Pre warming mode.
Technical Specification (Approx) :
- Height - 1924mm
- Length - 1090mm
- Width - 760mm
Electrical Specification (IEC complaint) :
- Power supply - 220V / 50Hz
- Heater Power - 650 Watts
- Fuse - 5 Amp